Saturday, May 7, 2011

From My Days at Calarts...

Here are some animated pieces I did while in school...

Breakfast Scramble from carrie hannegan on Vimeo.

The Dirty Dozen - A Donut Western from carrie hannegan on Vimeo.

Sand Animation Test from carrie hannegan on Vimeo.

Random Animation - Color Tests from carrie hannegan on Vimeo.

Animation Pencil Tests from carrie hannegan on Vimeo.

I've got this thing about animating inanimate objects... food in particular.

I have a few more pieces that are currently on Super 8, VHS and one DVD (Thanks, Mom!). I hope to get those online soon. Many thanks to Sandy for helping me get all of the above pieces off of those archaic 3/4" tapes onto something I could get online :)

After watching The Pixar Story, I'm feeling mighty inspired to pick up this fandangled animation thing again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! :)