Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to Making Jewelry!

I feel like I have postpartum Christmas depression... the whirlwind of packing, shipping, rushing, inventory checking, the festive sounds of packing tape unrolling... all sort of came to a screeching halt!

Can't I just go into suspended animation until September? ;)

Kidding.

I really like the color and whimsy of Valentine's, St. Patty's and Springtime pastels... but there's just something about the Fall into the Holidays that I really love. Can't I just give everything a Christmas or Halloween flavor? Trees with hearts, snowmen at the end of rainbows, pumpkins with bunny ears... eggnog hunts. Yep. Someone call Hallmark.

Changing gears a wee bit... Here are a few jewelry pieces I've been working on... some are a work in progress :) I really like the simpler earrings with only a few stones.

Hoping to muster up some inspiration to paint tomorrow... come on Valentine's day bug... bite me! ;)

Speaking of inspiration, we've been playing Little Big Planet 2. It has oodles of inspiration. Shooting cupcakes, riding fluffy robo-bunnies, dodging flaming marshmallows... it's pretty amazing.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am totally in love with the wire wrapped hoops with green oval stones. Sooooo pretty.

    Man, the chandy is looking a little bare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! :)