Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LWICD Wednesday - Wire wrap pendants

Something a little different... I love this technique because it showcases each stone and it's easier to do a linear color gradient line-up.


Spinel, tourmaline, sapphire and quartz...


London blue topaz, sapphire, tanzanite and iolite...


Rectangle faceted citrine surrounded by green tourmaline...


Peridot, tourmaline & citrine...

These will be online in a week or so. They still need the necklace part... just a small detail ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love all of these. Very pretty and very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combinations of stones and colours. I'm curious, are the stones tumbled as they don't seem to be faceted in the conventional way?
    Thankyou for visiting me and for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What beautiful jewels! You're very talented! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, and I LOVE your shop displays! YUMMY!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! :)