Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Hope everyone is having a fun-filled day with Cupid! I didn't send out any cards this year... I think I'm going to send out stuff for St. Patrick's Day instead ;) I should probably start putting that together now.

Being a little obsessed with mantle decorating (Check out the past 7 years of mantles here!), I'm going to share my handiwork on the mantle this year, which isn't as impressive as the past ones, but it still gets on the list!


Pin It


Pin It


Pin It


Pin It


I made this garland in 2005 or 2006...


I distinctly remember glittering it while talking to a customer. So, this was a store prop :)

Now, to get to work on the St. Patrick's Day mantle. I've never done one before, so this will be a first! I don't own enough green or Irish-themed things to fill up such a large area so, best be getting to work. Pinterest, here I come! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! :)